We are looking for motivated, growth-minded individuals in the Northwestern Wisconsin area who are interested in a career in sales.
Our success is a direct result of our quality people, especially in our sales force, which is why we are seeking out individuals who have the ability, desire, and dedication to grow with us.
Here at Engstrom's we do not cold call our leads. All our sales leads are generated through marketing and advertising. Sales reps are responsible for their own vehicles and are given as many as 3 leads per day where we provide an in-home consultation and assessment of the homeowner's needs and wants. Sales reps are paid on commission and can earn up to 10% of total sales.
Our ideal candidate has outside sales experience with demonstrated ability to grow business aggressively. Knowledge of the industry is a plus, but not required - if you are a fast learner, we will train you on our products. Other desired skills: experience selling to contractors, competitive attitude, excellent presentation and computer skills, willingness to learn, and being a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A candidate who is a self-starter and thrives in a competitive environment.
- This role requires someone who makes a great first impression and loves helping people.
- You must be able to think quickly on your feet and identify solutions taught in training to help solve customer problems.
- Sell Engstrom’s products and services and actively manage assigned customer accounts
- Build rapport with customers while retaining product knowledge and closing sales in a field environment.
- Become a product expert and actively use the knowledge to grow sales
- Establish and maintain industry and business relationships identify and solicit new business opportunities, including self-generated leads.
- Inform the client base of all marketing initiatives and promotions
- Inform and enhance staff product and sales knowledge
- Participate and aid in the product training of new employees
- Utilize the technical tools available to provide the sales team with customer information, sales call information, competitive market analysis, and planning tools
- 2+ years outside sales experience, siding and window industry experience preferred, but not required
- A candidate who is a self-starter and thrives in a competitive environment
- This role requires someone who makes a great first impression and loves helping people
- Honest and empathetic to the needs of customers
- Demonstrate strong customer service abilities
- Maintain perseverance through ups and downs of the sales cycle
- Experience selling to builders and remodelers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and deadline-oriented
- Ability to set daily priorities, taking business needs into consideration to manage time, workload, multiple projects, and competing priorities
- Advanced computer skills applicable to general business
- Resourceful and able to work independently as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop clear, concise business and customer correspondence
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedule
- Employer-Matched 401K
- Full Time
- Year-Round Employment
- Friendly Work Environment
- Work You Can Feel Proud Of
If you’re passionate about helping customers and your coworkers apply today and join our Engstrom’s team!
COME JOIN THE BEST SALES TEAM IN THE INDUSTRY!
Pick up an application at: 7963 State Road 70 Siren, WI 54872
Engstrom’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer